Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The Adidas Firebird tracksuit, brown with brown stripes and green Trefoil logo



Legend forgotten for decades, the Adidas Firebird tracksuit rises from the ashes in several colors. Thanks to the shops "COURIR" (shops we can find in france, "Courir" means "To run" in french), you could find few weeks ago the Adidas Firebird tracksuit brown with brown stripes and a green Trefoil. This collection features a range of street and sports garments that have been designed to give a more contemporary feel. This tracksuit in shiny polyester is made up of a jacket at about 100 dollars, trousers at about 94 dollars (these are the prices in France) and a pull with the same colors. A model that does not yet appear to be "running" the streets ... For all those who want to stand out! (Feel free to give your opinion on this Adidas Firebird tracksuit)





6 comments:

Shane said...

I have the Firebird track in a Black and Grey color scheme...I wear it all the time, I cant get enough of it. Ive seen it in red as well, looks super hot!

Any new superstars coming out...I'm an addict?

Admin said...

LOL ! Yes you are ! ;-)
Do you have any pictures of your track ? I don't think we have it in France.

Admin said...

About new Superstar Tracksuits, I am going to write an article about it on the blog during this week. In France there is a Superstar I think you don't have overseas and which is weared by a lot of people. It is a very nice Adidas tracksuit.You will see and you will tell me.

Shane said...

I'll take a picture and send it to you.

I also have a pair of Adidas shell toes that look like superstars but the stripes run diagonally opposite and the shoe is made from canvas in segments...have you ever seen a pair like this and if so do you know what they are called?

daddy-dubes said...

i have just about every colour and always on the look out for new colours. the brown one looks great. only that we are always so slow to get things in the UK. so does anyone have a site where i can purchase this brown tracksuit.
thanks it well be much appreciated!
i'm an addict!!
i get most of mine from
www.sportsandstyle.com

Admin said...

Hello daddy !

Did you take some picture of you with your adidas ?
For this one brown with brown stripes I don't know if you will have it in UK... if you want to see what kind of adidas we have in France go to my other blog: http://les3bandes.blogspot.com because I don't know if I will continue to write this blog in english, it is too hard.